Why save in a piggy bank when you can save it in a real Bank?
Since pandemic happened in different countries around the globe, a lot of people tend to rely on mobile services than going outside. Did you know that one of the most convenient ways to save and track your money is through an app? Find out more by reading this article.
What is ING?
Photo Source: ING Bank Website
ING is a global financial institution. ING has been operating in the Philippines since the early 1990s and is providing better banking services to local corporations and international corporations. ING promises its customers to make their banking convenient and simple, accessible anytime and anywhere, and to keep their banking experience better.
Unique Advantage of ING Savings Account
ING Savings Account has no minimum amount to open an account and no hidden charges.What makes it more unique is its digital banking. No need to leave your home and line up at the bank. What a great convenience right?
- 100% Digital – Application can be done through the mobile app. No papers and fees.
- A bank that is designed for everyone – No minimum amount to open.
- Good and High-Interest Rate – Accumulate up to 10 times higher interest rates on your savings.
Eligibility to open an ING Savings Account
ING Bank has the same qualifications in opening a savings account. Make sure to follow and take note of the following criteria:
- Account holder should be 18 years old and above
- Should be a Filipino citizen and resident of PH
- Must have at least one (1) of the following IDs: Valid Philippine passport, Valid Philippine driver’s license, Unified multipurpose ID
- Must have a valid mobile number and email address
- Must have a valid proof of address
- Should be able to make deposits via: Electronic funds transfer through another bank accounts/e-wallet
How to Open a Savings Account
Photo Source: ING Facebook Page
Opening an account with ING won’t require you to leave your home and ING guarantees fast and easy steps to open a savings account.
- Download the ING app in the following:
2. Prepare the following requirements:
- Government Issued ID: PH Driver’s License, UMID, PH Passport, etc.
- Proof of Billing Address: Can be Meralco, Maynilad, or any internet service provider’s billing, NBI Clearance, or any bills with your current address
3. Open the Application and click “Open An Account”
- The app will request for your preferred account either Savings or Pay Account and will require you to fill out this information: Personal information or legal name, mobile number, verification code sent to your mobile number, email address, and your preferred 5 digit code in opening the ING app.
4. Verify your Identity by allowing the ING app to access and open your camera. Follow these simple instructions:
- Use the front camera and take a photo of yourself. Be sure to not wear any glasses, mask, or cap while taking a photo.
- Take a photo of your ID both front and back
- Complete your personal information. Be sure to not miss anything to avoid going back to the start of the application.
- Declare your residential address
5. Add further information such as work information, tax information, etc.
6. Add your signature by taking a photo of it and uploading it to the app.
7. Once all requirements are done, agree to ING’s terms and conditions and you’re all set to hassle-free banking!
As Next Steps
Saving up your energy and money during the pandemic is a MUST. Move on from saving your money in the piggy bank and open an account today with ING to guarantee your “money savings goal” and achieve that high-interest rate offered by ING Bank.