There are so many options when it comes to a rewards credit card. Find out here if Citi Rewards Card is the right card for you.
- Get to Know Citi Rewards Card
- Find Out if you are Eligible
- What are the Required Documents?
Get to Know Citi Rewards Card
A world of rewards awaits you with Citibank Rewards. Every purchase is made more rewarding as you earn 1 reward point for every Php 30 spend. Get up to 50% discount offers from hotels, resorts, and airlines. Shop and dine using your Citi Rewards Card and get 3x points!
- Earn 1 point for every Php 30 you spend anywhere
- Earn 3x points all year round when you shop and dine
- Enjoy up to 50% discount at participating hotels, resorts, and airlines
- Use your points anytime, anywhere. Rewards points have no expiry.
Find Out if you are Eligible
- Must have a minimum annual income of Php 180,000
- Must be 21 to 70 years old
- Must have a landline number
What are the Required Documents?
If you are Employed
- Government-issued ID such as TIN, SSS, GSIS or UMID
- Proof of income such as a bank statement showing your one month salary
- Certificate of Employment
- Active landline or mobile number
If you are Self-Employed
- Government-issued ID such as TIN, SSS, or UMID
- Proof of income
What are the Fees and Charges
- Annual Fee: Free
- Interest Rate: 2%
- Cash Advance Monthly Interest Rate: 2.04%
- Minimum Amount Due: 1% of all items including charges or Php500, whichever is higher
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.04 of Citi Cash Advance amount or Php200, whichever is higher
How do I use my Citi Rewards points?
- You can use your Citi Rewards points to pay for purchases at over 1,000 shops, cinemas, and restaurants nationwide
- You can also use your rewards points to pay off the purchases you made on your Citibank card by calling Citiphone
- You can exchange your rewards points for airline miles or Cebu Pacific GetGo points to get free flights
What is the conversion rate for Citi Rewards points?
The conversion rate for Citi Rewards points is 15 points = Php 1.00.
How can I monitor my rewards points?
You can monitor your rewards points using the Citi mobile app or by logging onhere to redeem exclusive perks and promos.
Do Citi Rewards points have an expiration date?
No, Citi Rewards points don’t expire. You can redeem your rewards points as long as you have good credit standing.
Finding the right rewards card is also knowing your spending habits and the rewards that you value most. If you love shopping, Citi Rewards Card may be the right card for you because you earn fast (1 point for every Php 30 spend including online shopping and delivery), you can use your points anywhere (redeem cash credits, merchandise, add gadgets) and lastly, there is no cap on points earning (get 3x points when you shop and dine).