You Want To Know How To Use Paypal?
PayPal is the most popular payment processing site in the world and currently provides service to over 225 million people in 200 different countries. If you think the service is right for you, you can create a free account in a matter of minutes by visiting PayPal’s official website.
What is Paypal?
PayPal is a way to send and receive money online. You can use PayPal to shop on thousands of websites or to send money quickly to anyone with an email address. In this guide, we’re going to show you how to set up a PayPal account that can be used to buy or sell online, when using eBay and other online shopping websites.
How To Create Paypal Account?
You can Sign Up on Paypal for free. All you need to do is to create your own Account. These are the steps on how to make it.
1.Go to PayPal Website
2. Choose your Paypal Account Type
< Paypal Account for Personal Use >
Here are some of the benefits you will get with a Personal PayPal account.
- Pay and Receive money securely without revealing your credit card or bank account.
- Send money as much as from 190 countries worldwide.
- Pay conveniently and quickly when you shop online.
- Shop worldwide at eBay and thousands of other online stores.
< Paypal Account for Business Use >
When you’re running an online business you must need to register under a company name. Your business will accept Paypal payment only, so your buyer will be attracted when they see your payment method is one of they want is Paypal.
Here are the following that you can do with Business Paypal Account.
- Accept all payment types in multiple currencies for low fees.
- Sell internationally on eBay – offer PayPal on your listings
How can you create Paypal Account for Personal Use?
- Click “Sign Up”on the PayPal website
To create your account, go to the PayPal homepage. Click the “Sign Up” button on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Choose “Buy with Paypal” then tap the Next Button.
3. Fill in your name, email address, plus password. And make sure to choose “Philippines” as your country/region. When you have added your details then click the Next button.
4. Check your complete address details. This will be your billing address, and also for the delivery address that you are going to receive the purchased item. Once you have completed this, click in the second box to confirm that you have read and understood the user agreement.
5. A new window will open giving you two options. The first choice is to start shopping with retailers who accept PayPal. The second choice is to send money to someone.
In this example, we are concentrating on buying online using PayPal so click on Get Started.
6. Click “Confirm Email Address”for your email verification. So you can start using your Personal Paypal Account.
How can you create Paypal Account for Business Use?
１.Click “Sign Up” on the PayPal website
２.You’ll be asked what type of account you want to set up. Select “Business Account” and click next.
3. Enter the Email address that you want to use to set up your PayPal business account. Enter the email you want to use, and then click Continue.
4. Create a password. Your password must be at least eight characters and contain at least one number and symbol.
5. After setting up a password that meets the requirements, you’ll be taken to a screen that says, Tell us about your business. Here, you’ll provide more information about your business, such as the business contact’s name, the business name, and the business address.
You’ll also be asked to agree to an E-communication Delivery Policy, a User Agreement, and a Privacy Statement. Once you’ve read through these documents and are ready to continue, check the box and click Agree and Create Account.
6. On the next screen, you’ll be asked to describe what type of business you have. You can select from a dropdown list. Depending on the business type, you may be asked for additional information, such as product or service keywords, monthly sales, website, and employer identification number.
Based on the information you gave, you may be asked if you want to receive a PayPal Business Debit Mastercard, which allows you to quickly and easily access money in your PayPal account much in the same way you would access money from a typical bank account.
7. Next, you’ll be asked to provide some personal information to set up your account, including the last four digits of your social security number, your birth date, and your home address. After you’ve added all of your personal information, click Submit.
8. Once you’ve submitted your information, your PayPal business account is set up and ready to use. You’ll be taken to a page to select from a range of features you can use for your account.
Finally, you can now connect to an online marketplace with PayPal already built in to accept payments.
It’s time to spend your PayPal life!
Don’t forget to double-check your New Account so you will get a smoother transaction. I hope this guide will help you on how to create an account for Paypal.