If Online Shopping is Your Thing, Consider a Loan from Lazada!
Surprisingly, a lot of brands are innovating from time to time and are becoming a greater help to every Filipino. Did you know that some of the e-commerce or online shop has different offerings aside from online shopping? If you’re not aware yet, read this article.
What is Lazada Loan
Getting a Lazada Loan is essentially Buy Now & Pay Later.It will be released and credited to your wallet account in full so that you can purchase anything you want on Lazada. Only the repayment is in monthly installments.
How to Apply for Lazada Loan
- Make sure you have activated your Lazada Wallet.
- Submit an application with one of our accredited lenders (found on the Lazada Loans page)
- Wait for approval from the lender.
- Once approved, you will receive an SMS and In App notification when the funds have been credited to your Lazada Wallet.
Lazada Loan Benefits
If you’re planning to make a small-ticket purchase, Lazada Loans can help you fund it. You can borrow money as high as PHP 50,000, depending on the lender.
- Easy Application. The entire process happens within the Lazada app. No need to head somewhere to apply and withdraw your proceeds.
- Low Interest Rate. The lowest interest rate clocks in at 3.98% but they also have a 0% interest rate promo that will run for the entire month of April.
- Fast Approval. Since the process is entirely digital, the approval can be as quick as five minutes but certainly not longer than 24 hours.
- Accredited Lenders. You can apply for more than one loan, thanks to the choices of accredited lenders that partnered with Lazada.
- Flexible Installment Plan. You can choose an installment plan of up to 6 months.
One key thing to note is that you can’t withdraw your loan outside Lazada. You can only spend your loan proceeds within their stores, so if you’re planning to borrow money to buy something elsewhere, make sure it’s available at Lazada.
How To Repay Lazada Loan
The loan agreement is exclusive between you and your chosen lender, so you will make the repayments directly to the lender. Most lenders have payment channels, including bank-to-bank transfers and bill payment centers. Make sure you read the loan contract with your respective lender carefully to avoid confusion.
Final Thoughts on Lazada Loan
Lazada as an online shop or store has become a great help to many Filipinos even before the lockdown caused by pandemic or CoVid-19. In these times, getting out of your house to purchase personal or home stuff is no longer advisable due to risk. If your preferred item can be found in Lazada e-commerce or online shop but you lack the budget, try Lazada Loan. Lazada Loan has different products and good payment terms.