2 Different ways on how you can apply Pag-Ibig Calamity Loan Online
Getting a calamity loan online may help you tide over the current financial crisis. This program is granted to members in areas declared under State of Calamity.
Are you maximizing your membership in the Pag-Ibig Fund, especially in these COVID-19 times? Here’s some tips on how you process your Pag-Ibig Calamity Loan Online.
Guide on how you can submit Calamity Loan Online via ‘Virtual Pag-IBIG’
- Access the Pag-ibig Virtual
- Download the Calamity Loan Application Form.
- Select Apply for a Loan then click
- Make sure to prepare all needed documents before filling the application
- Calamity Loan Form
- Scanned copy of one (1) valid ID
- Cash Card
- Selfie Photo (showing your ID Card and Cash Card)
- Select Loan Type and choose between Multi-Purpose Loan or Calamity Loan
- Validate your MID
- Enter other needed information
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Enter the One-Time PIN that will be sent to the mobile number entered then Proceed
- Provide the details of your cashcard where you will receive your loan proceeds
- Key-in your cashcard number and click Check Cash Card Status
Here’s how you can submit your Calamity Loan application via Email
- Accomplish the Calamity Loan Form which can be seen via the Pag-IBIG website
- Request your employer or authorized company signatory to sign the Application Agreement portion of the form. (You may send them a copy of your loan application form, which they can send back to you with their signature)
- Scan or take a photo of the following:
- Accomplished Loan Application Form
- One (1) Valid ID
- Front & Back Images of your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus/ Landbank/ DBP Cashcard
- Send a scanned copy or photo of your loan application and requirements to the designated email address assigned for your employer’s office address
- Member will receive a text message that will confirm loan approval and crediting in the Loyalty Card Plus or Landbank or DBP Cashcard
- First-time borrowers or members without a Loyalty Card Plus or Landbank or DBP Cashcard shall be advised on how to best receive their loan proceeds.
Here are the designated email addresses for each location (list provided by Pag-IBIG an updated as of March 22, 2020)
The recent storm here in the Philippines “Bagyong Rolly”.
Some reason why we need to get help from the government due to the disaster that we face every day, so it will be helpful for a lot of people to get up again in this project of Pag-Ibig Fund Calamity Loan.