Cash back credit card lets you save money while you shop!
Getting rebates every time you shop is a rewarding experience. Not only do you get to enjoy what you have purchased, you can also enjoy the savings you get. How do you achieve this? Through a cash back credit card. Read on to learn more.
What is a Cash back Credit Card?
A cash back credit card is also known as a rebate credit card. It lets you earn cash rebates for every purchase that you make. It can help you save money and cover some of your expenses – isn’t that great? Several banks here in the Philippines offer cash back credit cards. Take note that each one differs in rebate rates and the redeeming process.
So before you click the “Apply Now” button, read on to find out if cash back credit card the right type of credit card for you.
How to redeem cash back
Cash credits are typically credited back to the cardholder’s account every month. Some credit card providers may require the redemption of cash rebates. The redemption process varies per bank so it is best that you read the terms and conditions of the credit card provider thoroughly.
Credit Cards with Cash back
How do you know which one to apply for? Read on to find out and compare
Citi Cash Back Card
- Up to 6% cash back on supermarket purchases
- Up to 2% cash back on Meralco bill payments through Citibank Online
- .20% cash back on all other purchases
- Annual Membership Fees: Php 4,500 effective January 20, 2021. First year is free.
BPI Amore Cash back Card
- 4% cash back on supermarket purchases
- 1% cash back on drug store purchases and utility payments
- 3% cash back on other retail spend
- Membership Fees Annual :. First Year Is Free Php 2,050 On The 2ndYear Ando Onwards.
East West Everyday Titanium Mastercard
- Up to 5% cash rebate on everyday essential spend such as gas, supermarket, drugstore purchases
- Annual Membership Fees: Php 2,800
Security Bank Complete Cash back Mastercard
- 5% cash back on supermarket purchases
- 4% cash back on gas
- 3% cash back on utility payments
- 2% cash back on dining drug
- 1 %% cash back on shopping
- Annual Membership Fees: Php 3,000
HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back
- 5% cash back on dining transactions
- 50% cash back on all other purchases
- 3% rebate in Caltex fuel purchases
- Annual Membership Fees: Php 2,500. First year is free.
Nothing can be more gratifying than being rewarded for your purchases. Cash back credit card can be the right credit card for you if you are the type who wants to use a credit card for essential, everyday spending.