Keen on a BDO credit card application? Find out more about it here.
Once you have decided which BDO credit card fits your lifestyle and needs, it is now time to find out what it takes to prepare for a BDO credit card application. Eligibility, documents, bank fees, and charges are just some of the things you might need to know.
- Check if you’re qualified
- Required Documents for BDO credit card application
Check if you’re qualified
- Must be 21- 70 years old
- Must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner residing in the Philippines for the last 2 years
- Must have an active landline (office or residence) or mobile phone number
- Must have the required annual income:
- BDO ShopMore Mastercard: Php 260,000
- Standard Mastercard: Php 260,000
- BENCH Mastercard: Php 260,000
- Gold Mastercard: Php 420,000
- Titanium Mastercard: Php 420,000
- Visa Classic: Php 260,000
- Visa Gold: Php 420,000
- Visa Platinum: Php 420,000
Required Documents for BDO credit card application
For those with existing cards
- Photocopy of latest BIR Form 2316 and Certificate of Employment (COE) or latest payslip
- Photocopy of last 2 months’ credit card statement of account
- 1 Valid ID with photo
For those without existing cards
- Photocopy of latest BIR 2316 signed by employer’s authorized representative
- Original copy of COE and Income (COEI) indicating status, length if service and compensation
- Photcopy of latest full month payslip
Self Employed Individuals
- Photocopy of Business Name Registration
- Photocopy of latest ITR and W4 with BIR / bank stamp
- Audited Financial Statements (AFS) for the last 2 years
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
Bank Fees and Charges
- Annual Fee: Php 1,500- Php 5,000
- Interest Rate: 2.00%
- Cash Advance Fee: 5% of the amount withdrawn or Php 500 / USD10, whichever is higher
- Late Payment Fee: up to 7% of the overdue amount
- Card Replacement Fee: Php 400 for every card replacement
Things You Need To Know
How do I apply for a BDO credit card?
It’s so easy. Go to the BDO official website to select your preferred card.
How do I find out if my BDO card application was approved?
You can find out the status of your application by using the BDO official website online service.
Other Important Information
- You need to immediately sign at the back of the card for security purposes.
- Always check the details of your Statement of Account. Any error may be reported to BDO Customer Contact Center at 8631-8000
- To avoid penalties, you need to pay your credit card bills on time.
- For lost or stolen cards, immediately report it to BDO Customer Contact Center at 8631-8000